Today on a menu we have French dish, served at top restaurants. But, you can create this french mushroom soup with a few simple products from your fridge.
Delicious, delicate, thick, fragrant, creamy mushroom champignon cream soup will not leave anyone indifferent !!! Such soups have a very smooth texture, without any food pieces.
Bechamel sauce is often taken as the basis of the cream soup, and we will discuss it today. It’s also straightforward to make it: we will cook solid ingredients, grind them in a blender and run through a sieve, and then add a cream base - bechamel sauce and some cream. And today I’ll tell you how easy it is to cook a hearty, creamy mushroom soup. I am sure you will appreciate its delicate taste and creamy texture, and it will become a constant favorite in your home.
1. Peel potatoes and cut them into cubes. Place potato in a pot with 8 cups of water. Bring potatoes to a light boil and continue to cook
2. Meanwhile slice the mushrooms. Peel and dice the onion
3. Heat the skillet with 1 tbsp butter and 3 tbsp of vegetable oil. Add the diced onion and saute for 1-2 minutes, then add mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium high heat until the mushrooms are lightly browned and softened
4. In the meantime, let's make some béchamel sauce. In a small saucepan, melt 4 tbsp butter (40 g) and add the nutmeg. Quickly sprinkle all the flour over melted butter and whisk quickly
5. Continue to whisk the sauce and slowly add cold milk. Continue stirring and cooking the sauce until it thickens
6. When the potatoes are ready, add mushrooms to the potatoes (do not drain the potato liquid) and purr everything with a blender
7. Pour in the béchamel sauce. (If the sauce has lumps, wipe it through a sieve) Mix it, add cream, season everything with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for a few more minutes. Serve with bread or garnish with croutons