Imagine the perfect buttermilk pancakes, soft as a cloud, lush as a cake, tender as a morning kiss? Generously poured with golden streams of honey, with bright summer raspberries. I literally can say this is the best pancakes recipe!
These pancakes are perfectly soft and very fluffy. Adding buttermilk makes them delicate in taste. They pair wonderfully with maple syrup or scrambled eggs and bacon. Adding some salted caramel sauce also makes this taste unforgettable. Whatever you add, the perfect breakfast is guaranteed!
Buttermilk pancakes are one of the all-time favorite easy breakfast! They are perfectly fluffy, flavorful, tender and soft! Don't wait to love it today!
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 2 eggs with 3 tbsp sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract (if you decide). Pour in 2 1/2 cups buttermilk and whisk to blend
2. Then, in a separate bowl, whisk together 2 1/2 cups flour, 2 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp baking soda. Sift this dry mix over buttermilk mixture and slightly stir
3. Pour in 4 tbsp melted butter and stir a little, whisk it just until combined. Don't over-mix it or pancakes won't be fluffy!!! It is better to leave small lumps behind, they will disappear during cooking
4. You'll get a pretty thick dough that will fall off the spoon rather than pour out. Immediately heat a large frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil. Pour about 1/3 cup batter on 1 pancake and bake on both sides. I usually cook 2 pancakes at once, it depends on the size of your pan
5. Allow to cook until golden brown on bottom, then flip and cook opposite side until golden. It usually takes 2 minutes on each side
Serve warm with maple syrup and fresh berries and have a very beautiful morning (or evening) ;)